OnePlus 5T Is Launched And Looks Like The Display Is the Only Big Update
Today OnePlus has finally officially launched their OnePlus 5T smartphone after their previous device OnePlus 5. Although we have heard all the rumors about this device from past weeks but now it is officially in the game.
Before coming to any conclusion let us quickly take a look at the features and specifications of OnePlus 5T .
- 6.01″ AMOLED display with 1080 x 2160 resolution (401ppi)
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Snapdragon 835 SOC along with Adreno 540 GPU
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat With OxygenOS
- 16MP + 20MP dual rear camera setup with Dual Tone LED flash
- 16MP front camera
- USB Type C, 3.5mm Jack, Dual Nano Sim slot
- 3300 mAh battery with Dash Charging
Now let’s see if it’s worth upgrading over OnePlus 5 or not. Honestly the biggest update is the screen. It’s now bezel less and much bigger. Except that you can also expect some few up-gradation on camera. The secondary lens isn’t a telephoto lens anymore. It’s now a wider lens with f/1.7 aperture. This will allow you to take better low light pictures and those portrait shots. The main camera will be able to shoot 4K videos in 30fps and 720p videos in 120fps.
Except these there is nothing new. It will be available in India starting at 32,999 Rs.