How To Connect Spotify To Alexa in India :-
More and more people are streaming music online in India. Even Smart Assistants are getting popular here and devices like Amazon Echo and Google Home minis are selling more than ever. And today, Spotify India has announced that users will be able to Play Spotify on Amazon Echo devices from now. And the best thing is that both Premium and Free users will be able to connect Spotify to Alexa.
How To Connect Spotify Free To Amazon Echo Dot :-
- Make sure you have an Alexa enabled device.
- Open your “Alexa” app and go to “Settings”.
- Select the “Music” option under ALEXA PREFERENCES section.
- Tap on “Link New Service” and choose “Spotify”.
- Logged in to your already existing Spotify account.
- Select “Spotify” on for both Default Music Library and Default Station. (This is not a mandatory step)
You can also use commands like “Alexa, Connect Spotify” in order to get connected. After completing these steps, you will be able to Play Spotify on Amazon Echo devices. You will also be able to see your Echo device in the Spotify app. Now you can give commands like :-
- “Alexa, Play Spotify”
- “Alexa, Play Party Songs On Spotify”
- “Alexa, Play Meditation Music On Spotify”
So this is how to connect Spotify free to Amazon Echo in India. Do let us know if you have any more queries. Keep following us for more tips and trick!