Grammarly Launches Their Keyboard App For Android and iOS
I personally think that the thing that we mostly do on a smartphone is typing. And for that we need to have a Good Android Keyboard. Like most of the other users I also prefer Gboard for this. But who cares for Grammar these days while typing? Well, I am afraid while writing some project work or sending an Email to your boss you need to take care of certain spellings and grammar. For this now we have Grammarly Android Keyboard app on the both PlayStore and AppStore.
READ MORE :- gBoard Handrwriting Feature – How To Use It
Grammarly Android Keyboard Features :-
The Keyboard itself is quite similar to stock android keyboard in terms of look. You get a simple white interface. Just type as normal you do. But the main magic happens when you type something wrong grammatically. It automatically shows a Bubble on the top left corner of your keyboard that what the actual Word should be. Although it hasn’t rich customization and features like the Gboard but the app can be pretty useful while writing important mails and similar stuffs.
Grammarly Android Keyboard Pros n Cons :-
- The keyboard is pretty simple and doesn’t lag.
- Almost instantly shows correct grammatical term.
- Has voice correction integration.
- You can add some words to filter so that they don’t get auto corrected.
- Only British English and American English is available.
- Their is no GIF search option.
- Swipe to type isn’t available.
- You can’t customize it’s theme or color.
[appbox googleplay com.grammarly.android.keyboard ]
The app is can be downloaded from the PlayStore for free and it’s around 70 MB.