“AR Sticker ” App Brings Star Wars, Stranger Things Characters For Pixel and Pixel 2 Devices
Augmented Reality is the future. Everyone knows that and so does Google. That’s why they have been trying their best to make it available more to the public. Well they just did something big by publishing the “AR Stickers” app on the Google PlayStore.
“AR Stickers” app will bring Artificial Characters into your pictures or videos. However only Google Pixel, Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL devices will support these stickers.
READ MORE :- How To Use Instagram Direct On Any Android
How To Use AR Stickers :-
- The users need to have any of the Pixel devices running Android 8.1.
- They need to have the latest framework of “ArCore” as well as the “AR Stickers” app.
- After these users will see a new option on the bottom left corner of the Google Camera app.
- Pictures/ Videos need to have any flat surface where the stickers will appear.
- Right now characters from Star Wars, Stranger things, and some other are available.
- When you add two stickers, they will interact with each other.
However not everyone has a Pixel device so we expect Google to available this to more Smartphones in 2018. We can pretty much expect companies launching new smartphones with Augmented Reality integration soon.