How To Get Amazon Prime Membership For Rs. 500
The Amazon Prime Day sales are already very close and we have already told you that this is going to be their biggest offering with over 1000 new product launches. During these sales, prime members can avail benefits of exclusive products, discounts, cashback offers and much more. But if there’s now a big offer from Amazon India which is called the “Youth Offer” by which you can get the Amazon Prime Membership for Rs. 500 only instead of Rs. 999. Yo need to be in the age group of 18-24 in order to avail this offer.
Steps To Get Amazon Prime Membership For Rs. 500
- Log in to your existing Amazon account or create one if you haven’t already
- Go to Amazon prime by clicking on this link
- Sign up for the Prime Membership from the “Youth Offer” Banner
- Pay Rs. 999 through any medium (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Amazon Pay)
- Verify your age, address by uploading PAN Card, proof of mailing address and a photo.
- After the verification, Rs. 500 will be credited to your Amazon Pay balance account.
Customers can use the Amazon Pay cashback on all their favorite purchases, bill payments and recharges on Amazon or at thousands of offline and online partner merchants including BookMyShow, Swiggy, Domino’s, Redbus and more where Amazon Pay is accepted.
“We recognize that customers in the age group of 18-24 years want the freedom to do more with less. With a 50 percent cashback on Amazon Prime membership, customers can enjoy the best of shopping and entertainment through Prime, while at the same time saving INR 500 to spend on all their favourite activities like shopping, food delivery, entertainment, travel and more ,” said Akshay Sahi, Director and Head of Amazon Prime, India. “We are excited to launch this offer in time for Prime Day 2019 and hope that our young customers enjoy the 48-hour celebration that offers Prime members exclusive access to great deals, new launches and blockbuster entertainment.”