Amazon Announces Prime Day 2019 – Two Day CelebrationB
Amazon Prime Day Sale 2019 in India will run from July 15 to July 16. The sale will start at midnight and this is the first time that Amazon will be offering prime day sale for 48 hours. Users will get huge discounts and there will be almost 1,000 new product launches. Prime Video service will also get 14 new releases starting from July 1.
- Over 1,000 new product launches from top brands such as OnePlus, Samsung, Whirlpool, Sennheiser, Intel, Mothercare and more available in India first to Prime members. New this year are product launches from small and micro-sellers
- Celebrations start 2 weeks early on Prime Video; 14 new Prime Video titles over 14 days in English, Hindi and 7 regional languages beginning July 01; Watch Bollywood hit “Kalank”; Premiere of the second season of the much loved Amazon Prime Original series Comics than on July 12
- Amazon Prime Music Playlists curated by celebrities like Shreya Ghoshal, Sonu Nigam, Armaan Malik, Raftaar, Neha Kakkar and The Jonas Brothers
- Save Big with 10% instant discount with HDFC Bank Debit & Credit Cards & EMI Transactions, Exchange offers and No Cost EMI with Credit Cards, Debit Cards & Bajaj Finserv EMI Cards; Unlimited reward points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
- Starting July 06, customers can experience new product launches from top brands in Virtual Reality (VR) at select malls in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune and Kolkata
Prime is enjoyed by more than 100 million Prime members in 18 countries including India. Not a member yet? Join Prime for INR 129/month at amazon.in/primeday to enjoy Prime benefits such as free & fast delivery, unlimited video, ad-free music, exclusive deals and more. On Prime Now, members in Bengaluru, Mumbai, New Delhi & Hyderabad enjoy ultra-fast two-hour delivery of consumer electronics, Amazon Devices, everyday essentials and more.
“Our vision is that Prime Day should be the absolute best time to be a member where you can enjoy shopping, savings, entertainment and truly some of the best deals Prime members have ever seen. Stay tuned as we reveal big savings, thousands of Prime Day launches, as well as blockbuster entertainment and more leading up to Prime Day on July 15 and 16.”Amit Agarwal, SVP & Country Manager, Amazon India.
48 hours of exclusive shopping celebration – Starting 12 midnight on July 15 until July 16
Best Deals with the lowest prices of the year across smartphones, consumer electronics, appliances, TVs, kitchen, daily essentials, toys, fashion, beauty and more. Find the biggest Prime Day deals ever on Amazon Devices
Over 1,000 new product launches – Exciting surprises from OnePlus, Samsung M40, Oppo F11 pro, LG W30 phones, latest laptops powered by Intel – HP i3 Windows touch laptop and Lenovo Legion Y540 gaming laptop. Voice-enabled Alexa Smart TVs from Panasonic, smartwatch from Amazfit, premium Bluetooth headphones from Sennheiser, new range of watches from Kate Spade, Marks & Spencer new season collection, new apparel and shoes collection from United Colors of Benetton, new range of shoes from Clarks, Mothercare Kids’ New Season Collection, TIGI Bed Head hair and skin care range, Cadbury gift packs, Maggi Fusion Noodles, new range from LEGO, India’s first-ever Alexa-enabled washing machine from IFB, Washing Machines by AmazonBasics, Eureka Forbes Water Purifier, Dyson’s handheld vacuum cleaner and lots more!
Shop from hundreds of small sellers, emerging start-up brands from Amazon Launchpad as well as regional sellers from the Amazon Saheli and Kala Haat programs offering, for the first time, hand-crafted Pochampally Ikat, Patola silk, Khadi jackets, tribal products, stoles, blue pottery, stationery and more!
Save Big – On Prime Day members get 10% instant discount with HDFC Bank Debit & Credit Cards, unlimited reward points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card plus No Cost EMI on credit/debit cards and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards.
Members can begin saving ahead of Prime Day and get up to INR 2,500 cashback from Amazon Pay on domestic flight bookings on Amazon.in. When members use Amazon Pay they can avail cashback up to INR 850 on popular apps Yatra, Box8, EazyDiner, and Medlife. Leading up to Prime Day, members can participate in activities like signing up for annual Prime membership, shopping in select categories and collect ‘Prime Day offers’ which can be used to get additional cashback on their Prime Day shopping.
Entertainment and More
Starting July 01, Prime members can begin celebrating Prime Day early with exclusive blockbuster entertainment launches from Prime Video and Amazon Prime Music.
- 14 new titles over 14 days in 9 languages on Prime Video – Prime Day celebrations start early on Amazon Prime Video with a 14-day entertainment marathon. Starting July 01, Prime Members can enjoy 14 blockbusters across International, Indian and Regional titles. Customers can enjoy blockbuster title premieres across English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Marathi, Bengali, Punjabi, Telugu and Kannada languages on Amazon Prime Video as a run-up to Prime Day 2019. The line-up leading to Prime Day includes Kalank (Hindi), Venom (English), Maharshi (Telugu), Ishq (Malayalam), NGK (Tamil), Parvathamma (Kannada), Mukalava (Punjabi), Bhoot Chaturdashi (Bengali), Chandigarh Amritsar Chandigarh (Punjabi), A Star Is Born (English), Mogra Phulaala (Marathi) amongst others. Much loved Amazon Original Series, Comics than returns with Season 2 starting July 12 to find India’s next big comedy sensation.
- Listen to new playlists on Amazon Prime Music – On Amazon Prime Music, sit back and enjoy ad-free seamless music with playlists curated by an array of celebrities like Shreya Ghoshal, Sonu Nigam, Armaan Malik, Raftaar, Neha Kakkar, The Jonas Brothers among many more. Bringing top celebrities closer to Prime Music listeners, these playlists have been personally curated and appeal to a variety of moods, themes, and occasions. Starting today, Prime members who haven’t tried Prime Music before can stream their first song and get INR 200 as Amazon Pay balance and an additional 20% cashback on purchase of any Echo device on Prime Day.
DISCLOSURE: This article was generated from an official press release. Few modifications have been made.